Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bedtime

I've asked myself a few times already why I'm up right now at 1:50 in the morning. I told myself I'd be in bed 50 minutes ago, but that didn't happen. Really I'm not at all surprised. I have a really bad habit of staying up too late and not getting enough sleep.

Oh well. Here I am wasting more time by posting on my blog. I haven't done it in over a week, so I felt like it needed something. Although this post is completely and utterly pointless. There's nothing good about it. I'm just rambling incessantly when I should be in bed.

I did see two good movies in the past two days though, that was nice. Last night we saw I Heart Huckabees. Tonight we saw Sideways. Both were excellent. I really enjoyed I Heart Huckabees a lot though. I'm not at all surprised it's not nominated for any awards or anything, but I think it deserves some recognition anyways. Not that it makes any difference that I like it.

Ok. Enough wasting of time. Off to bed so I can get at least 5 hours of sleep. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2007 at 3:16 PM, Blogger Supafly Eli said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive.... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home